Sunday 2 September 2012

Life is beautiful because...of a new addition to the family

My cousin and his wife recently had their first baby and I have been caught up in baby fever.  Today I saw photos of him for the first time and I have to say he is the cutest thing I have seen in a while.  I am looking forward to having a baby in the family again, it is the start of a new generation.

There is something about babies that make me unnaturally happy.  the advert with all the laughing babies can cheer me up faster than ice-cream or chocolate.  I think it is the potential that babies embody.  They have their whole lives ahead of them with so many options open to them.  I think I sometimes put myself in a box and babies make me realize that I still have the whole world open to me.

What has been making you happy today?

1 comment:

  1. congrats on the a new family member, such a happy and exciting time for you all! (Thank you for the comment on my blog, I have added the info on the blog post. You can purchase liz earle products via their website or stores, John Lewis and on QVC. They also allow orders via phone, the Customer Centre number is 01983 813913. I don't know how long the product is available for, I will find out next time I speak to the Liz Earle team) Many thanks

    ReplyDelete