Friday 21 September 2012

Beauty Formulas Cooling Mist - Poundland Review

I am a bit of a poundland fiend.  It combines some of my favourite things; bargains and experimenting. Sometimes the things I buy turn out to be worth the pound I paid (or in some cases not even that)  but every now and again I find something which is, in my opinion, worth so much more.  One such item is the Beauty Formulas body and face cooling mist.  It is essentially water in a can.  It doesn't sound very exciting but it is something which I repurchase over and over again.




Here you can see two different types of packaging but they are exactly the same; same ingredients, same amount, just totally the same.  The one on the left is, I believe the newer packaging, the one on the right I have had for a ages now and it is almost all gone.  During summer I was going through about one of these a month but that has gone down since the weather became a bit cooler.  I used to keep one in my bag when I went to the beach so that I could cool down as well as one by my bed.  Now however I only have one on my beside table and the one on the left a backup.  I use it when I am feeling hot, when I want a pick me up first thing in the morning, when my hair has started to frizz and on top of my makeup when it is looking a little cakey.  It is, in my humble opinion, better than a pump spray because you get such a fine mist.  

I think I can honestly say that I will always have at least one of these on the go for the foreseeable future.  A definite thumbs up from me.

Have you tried this product?

No comments:

Post a Comment