Saturday 1 September 2012

Life is beautiful because...it's Autumn

There are things that I love about each season but Autumn has a special place in my heart.  It reminds me of back to school excitement, playing conkers and jumping in pile of leaves.  I also love all of the 'traditional' autumn colours.  Expect to see several 'Autumn' inspired makeup and nail varnish posts.

I am sorry to see Summer go but to be honest I didn't feel as if England had a proper summer this year and I stubbornly refused to get the scarfs out before the seasons changed.  Now though I get to wrap up in layers guilt free.  Now its the start of Autumn I feel as if I can start to dress in a slightly darker and grungier way.  There is nothing I love more than jeans and oversized jumpers.

What is making you happy today?

No comments:

Post a Comment