Friday 7 September 2012

Life is beautiful because of...that Friday feeling

I love that feeling when you realize that there are only a few hours of work separating you from the weekend.  Even though I am really enjoying what I am doing at the moment I still get that giddiness at the thought of days to myself.  I find it also brings the whole workforce together, everyone becomes that little bit more cheerful and energetic.  It is something which everyone is experiencing together, the joy of the impending weekend and the relief that another work week has passed without anything going terribly wrong.

Today as I was counting down the hours I could think of nothing more decadent than spending tomorrow having a lie in, experimenting with my new sun-in (could go badly wrong) and lying in the garden enjoying the sun that the weather men have promised us.  Indeed that is what I plan to do, I don't want to do anything 'exciting', I just want to enjoy relaxing and having a stress free day.

What do you do to relax?

What has been making you happy today?


No comments:

Post a Comment