Monday 27 August 2012

Project Pan #3 - Original Source Tea Tree and Mint Shower Gel

Another empty for you, there will be a few of these in the next couple of days.  So prepare yourselves.  This time it is the turn of the Original Source, Tea Tree and Mint Shower Gel.  This has got to be one of my all time favourite shower gels.  However I did like the previous packaging a bit more, it used to say 'it's like being caught naked in a hail storm of mint imperials'.  Not that this effects the product but it has robbed me of a small giggle every time I use this in the morning.  Plus it could not be a more perfect description (other than it doesn't hurt in the way hail storms often do).




I love using this in the morning as a wake me up because it makes me feel all fresh and ready to face the big bad world.  It is sold at places like boots and basically everywhere else (along with various other amazing flavours/scents) for £2.30.  However these are often on special offer so it worth being patient and then stockpiling.  I, myself, have a huge collection under the bed and so will be pulling out another of these bad boys to keep me company in the tub.




Would I repurchase?  Yes! I have in the past and I will continue to do so.  Maybe not until my stash has been depleted a bit though.  

What do you think of original source shower gels?


No comments:

Post a Comment