Sunday 19 August 2012

Project Pan #1 - The Body Shop's Mango Body Butter

I have finally managed to use a few things up.  If I'm honest I used this up almost a week ago but I wanted to wait until the sun was out before taking photos (on the plus side it means there will be a flurry of posts in the next few days).  

So here we have it my first item that will be making its way onto my Project Pan list.  It is the mango body butter from The Body Shop.  This is only a mini that I got free a little while ago but the full sized version can be bought for £12.50.




As you can see I have used pretty much every last bit of this product up.  The Body Shop body butters are pretty well known - and for good reason.  They are absolutely lovely.  Due to the size this didn't last me ages but it did last a fair few months.  It smells delicious, just like mangoes, the texture is nice but it does leave skin a tiny bit oily until it has fully soaked in.  This doesn't make me love it any less though.




Would I repurchase?  Yes, I would, however I have a bit of a stash of other scents.  So whilst I work through them I hope to find out which are my absolute favourites.

What do you think of the body butters?  Have you got a favourite one?


No comments:

Post a Comment