Thursday 17 January 2013

Project Pan #7 - Lush Ickle Baby Bot Bath Bomb


This was an easy win for my Project Pan list but I do have a ridiculous amount of Lush things that I always keep for 'special occasions'.  It is the Ickle Baby Bot bath bomb from Lush.  This is a soothing calming bath bomb designed for babies but the size and robot design (plus the good price of £1.90) enchant me too much for me to not pick one up when I go into the store.



This isn't my favourite Lush bath bomb but it is definitely in the top 5.  I have picked them up quite a few times in the past and I'm sure once project pan is over a few might sneak into my shopping bag.



Would I repurchase?  Yes, I would, however I have a bit of a stash of other bath bombs and I really want to decide on my favourites so that I can stock up for 'special occasions'.   

Have you ever tried this bath bomb?

No comments:

Post a Comment