Tuesday 6 November 2012

I Heart Fall TAG

This Tuesday Tag is a bit of a miss match of a few 'I Heart Fall' tags I have seen floating around the blogosphere.


Favourite Fall candle: Sweetpea Candle from Wax Lyrical

Favourite Fall lip product: Revlon Bitten Lip Balm Stain in Crush

Favourite Fall nail polish: I have been loving Warm and Fozzie by OPI

Favourite Fall perfume: Vanilla Perfume from The Body Shop

Favourite Fall memory: Stationary shopping in the late great Woolworths in time for school starting.  I used to put so much thought into what colour scheme I would have for that years rulers, pencils etc

Favourite Halloween costume: I once dressed up as one of those old fashioned china dolls.  Think lots of lashes, pale skin and very rosy cheeks.  I loved it because although one the surface it was quite girly it was also really creepy.  Though the lashes did start driving me crazy after a couple of hours.

Favourite Fall fashion accessory: Scarves, Scarves, Scarves.  I love scarves and have them in countless colours.  I love how they can add a pop of colour to an outfit and they always make me feel chic and pulled together.

Favourite thing about Fall: The leaves changing colour and the fact that hearing leaves crunch under foot never loses its charm regardless of how old you get.

Favourite Fall drink: Not strictly a drink but I really love having cup-a-soups now that it is starting to get colder.  I don't like hot drinks so this is the only way I can get that warm tummy feeling.

Favourite Fall tradition: I'm not sure I have any true fall traditions.  we do start living under blankets on the sofa as soon as the days get shorter if that counts.

No comments:

Post a Comment