Friday 2 November 2012

Beauty Chart - October 2012



My October Favourites are:

At number 10 it is Dr Bronner Soap.   I have the almond scent and it makes me crave marzipan because it smells so good.  This stuff is lovely for washing brushes, it gets them squeaky clean but doesn't dry them out.  It can be used for loads of different thing as well.  Another plus is the fact that it is crazy concentrated, so a little goes a looooooong way.  I cannot see myself having to buy another bottle for years.

At number 9 it is the new Walkers Deep Ridge Crisps.  I have really been liking these, especially the mature cheddar and onion ones.  They have been my snack of choice this month. Num Num.

At number 8 is the Real Techniques Crease Brush from the Starter Set.  I have been loving getting back into smokey eyes now that it is more autumnal and this has been making them easy-peasy to do.

At number 7 is the Macadamia Leave-in Cream.  This has been stopping my hair from frizzing out in the horrible rainy weather. It has also been helping to repair the dryness that came from repeatedly dying my hair over summer.

At number 6 is China Glaze's Fast Track from the Hunger Games collection.  I was never a big fan of this colour but it is now one of my favourites.  A sneaky stunner (You can see it in all its glory here in a recent NOTD).

At number 5 is Red by Taylor Swift.  This is her newest album and I have been loving it so far.  My favourite songs are We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Begin Again, 22 and I Knew You Were Trouble.

At number 4 is my recently purchased Tweezerman tweezers. These are amazing, I never knew that tweezers could be this good.  Plus as shallow as it is I love all the different patterns you can chose from.

At number 3 is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Pink Gold.  This is a wonderfully easy product to use to look like you have spent much longer getting ready than you have. It is a beautiful pale pink shimmer (swatches soon I promise)  Makeup for cheats :)

At number 2 is the Perversion Urban Decay 24/7 Liner.  Incredible liner - super black and it stays put all day.  It is on its way to be coming a Holy Grail item.


and at number 1 is... Korres Lip Butter in Plum.  Smells amazing, tastes amazing (not that I eat it), moisturizes my lips like mad and gives them a gorgeous deep wine colour.  I cannot say enough nice things about this product (all the other lip butters are equally amazing).  Korres and I are having a bit of a moment, they are definitely my favourite brand this month.


2 comments:

  1. My friend just gave me a korres lip butter because she said the shade was too deep for her. Think it was this plum colour, and I love it! It's such a pretty tint. It's replaced my everyday clear gloss for sure.

    Liv

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's lovely isn't it. I like how it can be built up to make it look vampy or you can just have a wash of colour. I like to use a lip brush so that I can control it a little better, plus it stops my fingers from being stained purple :p x

      Delete