Monday 31 December 2012

What a Year: 2012

So 2012 is officially over and we are sitting 2013 with all of its wonderful possibilities.  I don't know much about what the year will bring but I am willing to bet there will be some ups, downs and things that take me totally by surprise 

2012 was the year that I:

  • Celebrated the New Year in Cambodia
  • Made some amazing friends
  • Turned 22
  • Started learning to drive
  • Had my leg in plaster
  • Got addicted to youtube and beauty blogs
  • Became more interested in beauty 
  • Graduated from University
  • Reconnected with people from my childhood
  • Loved that England had the Queen's Jubilee and the Olympics
  • Started a postgraduate degree
and last but by no means least I also: 
  • Started this here blog

I am excited to see what 2013 will bring.  I am hoping that love, health and happiness comes to us all.

What did you achieve in 2012?

No comments:

Post a Comment